Re: New 5 speed tourque-shift automatic transmission problems

time to call the district rep. or change dealers.

steve

I just had my 2004 F150 Heritage with 4.2L V6 transmission fail. They said >it got water into it somehow so ITS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. The truck >has only 5,000 miles on it. I'm sure it doesn't have the same as your huge >F350 SD. > > > "ambservice" >> Has anyone had any trouble with the new ford trans? I have a 2005 >> f350 4x4 superduty, and the trans is shuttering like crazy, and wont >> go into reverse. The bad part, the truck has 1,345 miles on it. >> Dealer says they havent seen many problems with these. I had to >> laugh, because in sept '04 the same thing happened to my '04 e350 >> with 21,000 miles! Anyone else had these troubles? >> >> -- >> Posted using the
interface, at author's request>> Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards>> Topic URL: >>

> Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >>

Steve Barker