New Truck

Hi Everyone

Can you help me with what options are optimal for pulling my 10,000lb trailer. Due to the fact that the primary use is just for pulling the trailer I may decide to buy used. What do u suggest?

Matt

Reply to
matt

For a 10K lb trailer, you need to start with an F350 SD dually w/PowerStroke if that s the primary and routine use of the vehicle. The rest of the basics are your preference.

Reply to
lugnut