Opinions on the BEST injector/fuel system cleaner

Just asking ........

Reply to
Eagle Creek

For the *add to your tank* type, Chevron Techron is the only one I've found that actually does anything useful. H

Reply to
Hairy

Techron is good, but if you can find some BG 44K, it's the best by far!!

Reply to
Steveracer

I used some Techron (2 bottles) and then tried a can of BG44kK. The BG44K definitely did some good. Throtle response seems better, more low end. Highly recommend it, but its 22.00 a can at Advance Auto or 25.00 a can at NAPA.

Reply to
ross via CarKB.com

Reply to
bradsbulkmail