Ping: David Jones

I'm not Scrape, but hope this helps.

Also, I once helped on a front end rebuild on one. Pain in the ass, but it can be done at home if you have jack stands, floor jack, and the tools. Better with two people like we did. Go ahead and put some quarters in the 'swearin jar' now.

John

Reply to
John Arnett

hey get back to work slacker john

Reply to
john

This is work... The entire state of NC has decided that the Hurricane is traveling to the midwest. Amazing.

Now get back to slacking, worker.

John

Reply to
John Arnett

guess I'll thaw out a few slabs of meat for ya'll john you like umbrella drinks with your southern breeze right?

Reply to
john

What did I miss?

Reply to