Posts?

I've posted twice today regarding towing info. My posts are not showing up on my system for some reason. Has anyone seen them?

Reply to
Frank Parloverita

Reload the site after you post, it will be there..

Reply to
75yrs.experience

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 20:56:44 -0700, Frank Parloverita rearranged some electrons to say:

No, we haven't.

Reply to
david

Google sucks right now, it can be days behind

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

I've seen them, and replied at least once.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Thanks to all who helped out. Sorry for the multiple posts, they didn't show up on my computer until days later!

Reply to
06UltraRider

Thanks for all the responses. Sorry for the multiple posts. Nothing showed on my computer for days!

Reply to
Frank Parloverita