Ranger alignment question

Hi,

I have an 03 two wheel drive. It has the top of the left hand front tire leaned out by a degree or two. It is wearing the outside edge of the tire. Toe is good. Does this front end have adjustable camber? It looks like maybe the top A arm has adjustment but I don't want to loosen things until i had a better idea.

Thanks.

Reply to
Scott

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:56:04 -0700, Scott rearranged some electrons to form:

Don't try to align it yourself. Take it to an alignment shop.

Reply to
David M

I fully agree because when you change chamber on that style front end you also effect caster and toe in as well

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

The tolerance on this is very tight, plus or minus less than 1/8 inch, and making it at home is difficult. Having said that, you should be able to see an ecentric on the lower control arm that will move the bottom of the tire in or out.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland