Ranger Possible Problem

I have a 2000 Ranger that I drive everyday, and I was hoping someone here could help. It seems that my Ranger doesn't have that traditional forward stance that most Ranger's have. I can't remember if it had it before or not. I recently had to replace the bottom leaf spring on both sides within two months of each other. They had snapped in half. I'm not sure if this came from overloading or what. Anyone have any suggestions or know what my ride height should be? I have only changed tire sizes, nothing else on the suspension.

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Rolling Rock 33