Re: $250 REWARD for identity of "flymx" <ya@right.ca>

Name the law. No more evasions or non-answers; just tell us which specific law is being violated.

Name the law that says I can't.

Name the law that would be broken. Quote the statute.

Prove it.

I don't need to "go ask the authorities", because I already work in law enforcement. (I asked the question as a private citizen, though; my department has no jurisdiction over newsgroup posts by a Canadian).

No cop in any western country will consider your "because the person doing this ain't looking for this information to send Flymx a Christmas card. He is clearly going to do something else with this information" argument to be probable cause for an arrest or even an investigation. PROVE that I don't wish to send Flymx a Christmas card. Or that I don't wish to simply announce that [insert name here] is the asshole who keeps crossposting into the coffee newsgroup where he is not welcome.

Name the law. Any answer that fails to cite specific language in a specific law will be considered to me further evasion and an admission of defeat on your part.

Reply to
nospam

I feel honored Scrape.. Funny how YOU can keep posting anything you deem fit to post, and not consider/comprehend for one second that others may not want to read what they call "drivel"... are all red necks hypocritically the same .. or am I generalizing.. At least .. I know I am pissing you off... difference is I am just posting words.. they have no power to kill, or maim .. unlike your president that you most likely voted into power. You would think differently if it was your families and friends that were blown apart by bush.

I didn't

What is funny is your claim "generally despised" .....because a Canadian lunatic gay man agrees with you.. and you are actually excited about it. Hmm, I was just accused of " claiming to speak for all of canada" .. funny how that works.

You truely are a gentleman. Oh, and Hi Scrape.

Reply to
flymx

Way to go dipshit... you have now caused over 50 posts/cross posts to at least three other ngs .. all in the name of [ as you said ] .. "to stop poluting your ng".. Are all bush supporters this dumb.. Good job. Oh, and bush is a right wing fanatical lunatic.

Oh ,and again // why are YOU not posting YOUR real identity .

Reply to
flymx

You're making Chloe's fictional Jesus angry.

begin 666 p.gif M1TE&.#EAH0`1`( ````3S/___R'Y! $```$`+ ````"A`!$```+_C(^IR^T/ MHYRTVHNSWKS[#X9B!I0.D*"(JJBL]"[ES,54;#_Y>>P!GF*X*C[#JSA:!9._ M)>UGZCFC-%34>+4VH;9CTY6%8J7;K_BL-&)96JYZ+0VWR$ E^TU];Z_ENCJ/ M!X:G9R581M@WEC@4. AW=\@UT[:'Z+0D,VE9:<EHMHD("4E'ZABG&0DDNHG: MQ:=')NFYNAC;M=>Z`DC+&3>7YNO(Z_D;:UM,>S=Z2PP;/'R<F!J4S&CHYQ?= MFQPLC0G]UVG\!*?H#,:FQ6?2[(8Y+B>=SJX-['[X-%_/Q-_OCS$IH,"!! L: :/(@PH<*%#!LJ_ <QHL2)%"M:O(@Q8X8"`#L` ` end

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

Blow it out you ass Dave, and go back to your coffe group! We respect what scrape says. And Scrape, I understand in an earlier post about the kid, being a packaged deal! Don't ride w/o them, unless their racing, youngest just got 2 pins out of his wrist and should be good to go in 6 weeks, w/therapy! Hows yours doing, good I hope!

Joe

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Getting a bit edgy there Joe .. I have never been part of the Coffee group by the way, this thread got cross posted from the beginning by someone else. Oh ,and like I have always said, IF you can actually ""argue a point"" about why your president is not as much of a lunatic as OBL is , make it .. but of course.. you can't can you.

We respect

Who is we .. right wing Bush supporters, blind patriots.

And Scrape, I understand in an earlier post about the

Must be great to be able to see your kids, the ones blown to pieces by your government half way around the world can not be seen by their parants anymore... can you possibly imagine what that would be like ...all because of lies and ego .. Oh ,and blow that out your ass Joe. The truth is hard to face without anger ... isn't it . If you do not want to hear what I have to say, then do not say anything yourself ,thats fair , isn't it... but of course , the red neck right wing has nothing to do with fair.

Reply to
flymx

Folks,

Arlan Spector and George Bush are thinking of us:

The real Joe

XL600R

Reply to
joe_rooney

First two paragraphs from the article:

<<Annoying someone via the Internet is now a federal crime. It's no joke. Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity.

In other words, it's OK to flame someone on a mailing list or in a blog as long as you do it under your real name. Thank Congress for small favors, I guess. >>

Well, well, well... It looks like Arthur is finally going to jail -- right where he belongs!

Reply to
Razor Face

Rats! You used to be able to send an anonymous voodoo curse via email, but the site

seems to be gone. Somebody in another group got really upset when he received a couple of them and spent a lot of time whining about death threats...

Reply to
The Real Bev

$250 is all I'd pay for a Ford truck.

Reply to
Dave Denver.

You'd have to pay me 10 times that to even DRIVE a Chevy...

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Oh look men in denial attempting to be straight. Adorable.

Arthu "The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

What is this thread for anyway??? I think its time someone closed this one.. LOL

Reply to
pkurtz2

I dunno.. Just stirring up the hornet's nest a bit...

Reply to
invalid unparseable