Re: $250 REWARD for identity of "flymx" <ya@right.ca>

You are stupid. You think that you can go into a police station and have someone arrested and sent to prison for "stalking and harrasment" just because they did something that, while perfectly legal, strikes you as being "creepy." I can see why you go by the handle "So Sad..."

Looking for information on someone is not stalking or harassment. Get your facts straight before shooting off your mouth.

*Somebody* knows who flymx is. It is >
Reply to
nospam

You are too funny .. "the whole world" ... paranoid much ?...or do you think I am one uh them thar terrrrrst.. If you want to know what I did today so badly ... well, I slept in... that was nice...then I relaxed.. that was nice... I ate... that was nice.. watched a few movies.. that was nice.. ate somemore.. that was nice .. laughed at your post.. that was more than nice. Anything else you need to know about my day.. just ask . Oh buy the way, I don't see you posting your real identity either... why is that ??.. The "world" wants to know... But thanks for the attention. Too funny .

Oh, and "freedom" means having the choice in acts of aggression, at any given time ,who you will and will not kill for your country.. otherwise you are a puppet for the will of the government that is presently in power.

Reply to
flymx

There's nothing legal about this. Flymx is not a wanted criminal. You cannot do this. It will get whoever started this in trouble because the person doing this ain't looking for this information to send Flymx a Christmas card. He is clearly going to do something else with this information otherwise he wouldn't be offering cash. There is nothing "perfectly legal" about this. Like I said go ask the authorities if this is "perfectly legal" and see the response you get you assclown.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

I'm in law enforcement and the act of asking where some lives is not illegal in my jurisdiction, even if someone wants to pay for the information. For any violation there is a law and I can't come up with a law I know that this violates. Is it possible some law will be violated with this information, yes, is it possible no law would violated, yes. But that doesn't make this act illegal.

Rex McKinney

Reply to
Rex McKinney

And what do you think he's going to do with it?. Take flymx to lunch?

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

Probably. The question is will he return from lunch :-P

Reply to
I. Care

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

It doesn't matter what he does with it, it's not illegal to ask for it or pay for it. Thats the point people have been trying to make to you. People are payed for this information thousands of times a month, they are called private investigators. Since you seem to be unable to grasp this concept I'm done with the discussion.

Rex McKinney

Reply to
Rex McKinney

Who said I didn't grasp the concept you assbiter?. Jesus. Anyhow this idiot wanting this information isn't a private anything you seeping human piece of feminine hygiene product.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

You did, in your continued assinine comments.

Anyhow this idiot

Look who's calling someone else an idiot. Must be something in Winnipeg's water. OTOH, what else can you expect from a top poster.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Oh don't give me this top-posting netiquette bullshit. Now take you and your truck and motorcycle morons elsewhere. People who spend time discussing trucks and motorcycles are very CLEARLY not terribly bright or interesting.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

Which goes a long way towards explaining why you're posting to truck and motorcycle newsgroups, you clueless fucktard.

Reply to
scrape

I don't belong to those groups you halfwit.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

Haaa, scrape you nailed the best post in this thread. Nice!

Rex McKinney

Reply to
Rex McKinney

You cross-posted to them; you take resposibility. Many intelligent people have hobbies and interest dealing cars, motorcycles, and trucks. Just because they are not of interest to you does not mean you have to insult those to whom they are of interest. You have a well-established pattern of not getting along with people and everyone notices it.

Reply to
Razor Face

Normally, I would omit the other NGs so I wouldn't continue this taboo crossposting, but Sad Renegade clearly set some good bait:

Dear Mr. Sad,

And what generalizations would you like us dirtbikers and (gasp) truck owners to make about people who spend time in an Elton John NG? Do you all lisp?

Back in 7th and 8th grade, I was a big EJ fan. Then his brown dirt cowboy came out of the closet and I had to put my albums in the garage. Luckily I didn't get rid of them. The early stuff is really the best. Empty Sky is some very good stuff, for example. 11-17-70... Madman. The later stuff got too fluffy for me. His new work seems to be all movie soundtracks and show tune crap. While it fits the stereotype, it doesn't keep the old hetero fans following. I wish he'd get back to his roots, but I'm not holding my breath.

Now your very first post in this thread scolded Coffee Lover " On top of that you're also breaking cross-posting rules on usenet"

So, please, unless you now wish to engage us dirtbikers, please omit rec.motorcycles.dirt from your future handwringing and pompous judgements.

Thanks and have a thpectacular day, Dean

Reply to
Dean H.

It's pretty obvious what group you belong to.

Reply to
scrape

And you have a well established pattern of being a scary psycho. I win.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

You hid the albums because Elton John came out of the closet?. Thank you for proving my point about those people from the other groups.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

I now know why men die before women. Apparently testosterone eats the brain. This thread proves it.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade