Re: Discoloring of Leather Steering Wheel

Along those same lines, I have a small spot on my dash where the coffee mugg

>rubbed the color off the plastic, what can I use to restore it without >making a mess, or having it look like I painted a spot?

Blasphemous, I know, but start with a smaller coffee mug. :)

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

hehe, they dont' come much bigger than that unless they say Peterbilt or Kenworth on the grille.

Giving up coffee is a sin. You should be ashamed of yourself. heheh

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego