Re: DTC Code Readers....any guess will do as long as it's not MY money

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D (answering a puzzling question..because he left out impotent info at the start of thread)

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 02:24:17 +0000, Rick Slater checked the thread he started, blushed, and typed out:

OBD II =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D On Thu, Sep 2, 2004, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (David=A0M) spit on Marsh, put a big grin on, and started jumping up and down screaming:

Well I guess I was right, Mush Monster.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D David, I guess yer guess wuz a good guess even if it wuz only a guess, i guess.

and.... you did N O T answer the original question.

I did.

and.... the posting you put forth negating my replies was a complete acknowledgement of your inability to diagnose vehical systems. How in the world could YOU possibly have stated in open forum that the OP directly was referring to an OBD ll system in his original post?????? Would you like to now take a guess at to what his problem is....maybe guess at what part he should chunk on it..????

and..... you did N O T answer the original question at the start of the thread.

I did.

You simply took the thread off topic.

Maybe the OP wouldn't mind David M doing all his repairs and guessing at which solutions would provide the best end result....as long as money wasn't an issue.....

LMFAO..... YOU'RE FIRED fer inability to perform in a proficient manner and a total lack of knowledge of the job you were hired to do.......and a little advice to yuh Dave....know yer system, before you attempt a repair proceedure. It saves time.

~:~ MARSHMONSTER ~adamantly REFUSES to guess.....but is jest as adamant bout answering the question asked, and not the ones that ain't..cuz that saves time tooooooooo....~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:55:26 -0500, Mush Monster rearranged some electrons to form:

Because he stated that he "HAD" to have a reader. As you well know, OBD-II system HAS to have a reader to pull codes. Deductive logic.

...although I have used an LED and resistor from my electronics junk box to flash out codes, which would be even cheaper than your solution (ie, free).

Hehehehe... the sound of Mushy saying "I was wrong yet again, but I better make it sound like I wasn't".

Reply to
David M