Re: GM Dealer Challenges the Toyota Tundra's Ads... AS BULL

I would have to agree with you there.

> > I am agnostic to brand. I just want the best possible induction offered > that makes sense. > > This means for the same very reasons... I appreciate the Shelby Mustang > with > 5.4 L Engine putting out 500 hp > to Corvette's 7.0 L at 505 hp.

How much horsepower do you think that 7.0 will put out if you put an 8.5 PSI blower on it? How much less if you pull the 8.5 PSI blower off the 5.4? Which engine do you think will last longer if driven hard? Dont get me wrong, I love blowers, but I also know how fast a blown engine can self distruct if any thing in the fuel or ignition system goes off the slightest bit, detonation is a real killer. Also theres the fuel econmy aspect, the Shelby's average 13.4 mpg as tested by CNET, vrs the Vettes 16/26 mpg. Having said all that, I like them both.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning