Removing the gas tank on a 93 F150

Ok so the tank unbolts easy enough but now how do I disconnect the fuel and electric lines ? I've got the rear dropped down and can almost, but not quite see in there. I can feel around where the lines come in but I don't feel anything that looks like it can be disconnected. I have followed the line back toward the engine but don't see any disconnects there either. I'd appreciate words of wisdom from those of you in the know.

Reply to
al

Have you tried removing the bed? ;-) or I dropped mine to change the fill neck and had no problem getting to everything on top of the tank once the flex part of the fill hose was disconnected. Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

I dropped my tank in my 95 bronco to change fuel pump, had to get some special tool to disconnect the fuel line. About 6 bucks at autozone.

Reply to
Robrjt2

I removed the bed,not that hard to do.Even if you are lucky to remove the electrical plug the fuel lines are a different story,a much different task.

Reply to
Joe67