replacing transmission output seal 97 Ranger 5-speed

Has anybody done this seal replacement? I mean, assuming the bushing is not bad, how hard is this job? Specifically, would I need a seal puller or is it possible to get the old one out using "other means"? I did the exact same job on my old 84 Dodge D-50 when it was practically brand new. This truck has less than 90k miles. I'm guessing I'll probably need to do the u-joints while I'm at it. Thanks

Reply to
oily_boot2