service kudo's

While on the road this week the VVS failed (you should feel how hard the trany shift is when this fails). Well, the very small town it failed near didn't have the part in town, so I went on to the next town with a Ford Dealer, which was The Dalles Oregon. Which is Ray Shulten's Motors

I pulled into the dealership at 7:55AM and explained the issue to the service rep and that I was miles from the RV (wife and dogs) and miles and miles from home. He agreed that it probably was the VVS, but they were short two techs and he would see what they could do.

I was on my way by 9:05 with a fixed truck, total cost $120

As I was leaving, so was another guy that had lost his turbo (just across the river from where I was). They had also fixed his truck as fast.

The camp host at the campground said they once fixed his MotorHome as fast.

Sounds like a place to keep in mind.

PS they washed the truck too boot, I had bug juice all over the front

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

It's like a breath of fresh air hearing about service depts like this.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo