Tailgate For Sale

Where is the best place for me to advertise the tailgate from my 1999 F350? How much is it worth?

Reply to
pdb

Where are you located? Will you ship it? Why are you selling it? What color is it? How much are you asking for it? Where did you steal it? Why did you steal it?

Reply to
Tyrone

Ya got the key to it right?

Reply to
Jeepers

I'm located in the Portland, OR area. No, I don't want to ship it. However, I will deliver it if it is a reasonable distance. I'm selling it because I bought a v-gate for pulling my fifth wheel. It is two-tone brown. I was asking $250, but got no bites, so I'm going with "Best Offer". I stole it off the back of my truck. See answer above re: v-gate. Yes, I have the key. It also has all the hardware. I just unhooked it and lifted it off the truck. BTW, it is a 1999 F350 long bed, SRW, if that makes any difference. What else can I tell you? Paul

Reply to
pdb

Before you sell it for much less than that, check & see what the local junk yards will give.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Thanks. I'll give it a try.