Thanks Ford

I finally went and installed a reverse light on my trailer. I was all set to do some fancy wiring to get enough power from the truck to power the light when in reverse. On a whim I checked the contacts and found that Ford had already prewired the reverse light circuit into the 7 pin plug. I was impressed with the 2 minutes it took me to install my brake controller but now I'm really impressed.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew