Transmission temperature gauge & mounting pod

Folks,

I'm interested in installing a temperature gauge on my 2001 F-550. The local Ford dealer says that a factory unit is not available from Ford, but they will be happy to install an aftermarket gauge.

The questions are:

Who makes the best gauges and who has the best deals on them?

What's the best way to mount the gauge? Do the windshield left post mounts make sense, or do they get in the way?

Regards, John Kinney

Reply to
John Kinney

Auto Meter gauges are good, and if you go to their site they will probablly have the pod as well. They make enough styles of gauges that they should have one that will be a close match to your stock gauges. If your going to mount it in an A pillar pod, you might consider getting a 2 or 3 gauge pod along with any other gauges you might want or need...it's easier to install 3 now, than it is to add another gauge and pod later.

Reply to
Curt Martin

Reply to
Chuck

Reply to
davcook

I've found the Banks and Auto Meter gauges online. Where would I find the Issipro gauges?

Regards, John Kinney

Reply to
John Kinney

(Diesel Injection Service) REAL GOOD people Jeff

Reply to
JSMMV

Reply to
Chuck