Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

carrier bearing
Carrier bearing on a modified 1996 f150. I am having the universals replaced ( they are making noise), and was wondering how to tell when the carrier goes bad? beside the obvious when it cracks, lol....
4
4

2003 Ford Expedition Mirrors
When I either unlock the truck doors with my key fob or if I go from reverse to drive. My mirrors continue to adjust until they go beyond the threshold of their angle and then the mirrors begin to pop...
2
2

2003 Ford Expedition Rear-end
Whenever I drive above 65-70 mph I hear a whinning coming from the rear-end of my 2003. Has anyone experienced this? The truck has approx. 72K miles and is in good condition.
6
6

89 F350 no clearance/tail lights - help?
My clearance & tail lights were going on & off every few minutes for a while, now they are out completely. I checked the fuse & relay, they're both OK. Is there a circuit breaker somewhere that might...
2
2

2001 Ranger Fuse Panel
I just purchased this truck from an estate and the owner's manual is missing. I need a diagram of the fuse panel that shows what each fuse is for.
1
1

How reliable are Rangers?
Never owned a small truck before Thinking abt buying a small 4x2 Ranger How reliable are these vehicles? Advice on what options are worth having?
9
9

1990 Ranger AC Service Ports
Would someone please tell me the location of the AC service ports on a 1990 Ford Ranger? Also which is the high and which is the low port? I believe I found one high and to the right (looking toward...
4
4

Fuel Gauge Bounces
I own 95 F-150 with only 73,000 miles on it, I dont travel much. 5.0 v8 with dual tanks as soon it hits 3/4 full the gas gauge starts bouncin. It drops a 1/4 when i take off from a light an slowly...

5W-20?
Hello group I just got an '05 4-cyl 2WD Ranger XLT, Ford #3 in my stable. It's still getting broken in, at 4800 miles. Such a nice little truck. It's white w/gray int. Thank you, to those here who...
7
7

95 ford explorer washer pump relay location
My windshield washer stopped working, but I checked the pump and it works (hooked it directly to the battery). Next thing to check is the relay, but I can't locate. If anyone's found it, could you...
4
4

shifter rattling on f150
The shifter in my 2001 supercrew rattles. It sounds as if something inside it is rattling. anyone have any ideas on possible fixes without replacing it? Also, if it must be replaced how difficult is...

92 Ford Ranger Problem
I have a 92 Ford Ranger I drove it to work one day it started and ran fine. I went to leave for lunch and it would not start, Took me 20 minutes to get it started. It idled a little fast and you...
2
2

Opinions on lift kit for F-250
I want to add a *slight* lift to my 1996 F-250 4X4, nothing crazy-maybe 2". I found a kit that basically uses 'helper' leaf springs in both the front & rear of the truck to gain a lift of 2". No other...
4
4

Aerostar wont start when wet
I have a 1995 Aerostar, 3.0, w/225K. New ignition wires, plugs, dist cap, rotor. When its rainy or damp out, it will turn over, but not start. I have to use a warm blower inside the engine compartment...
8
8

Bad idling on Ford Transit 125 2ltr diesel
I have a 2005 Transit which has a bad idle. This devoloped a couple of weeks ago shortly after the alternator was then led to the van cutting out mid way through a journey. The cure was to turn the...