Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 expedition window problem
My 98 Expedition driver window will often not go down or will stop midway intermittantly. Changed the motor and the proble continues. Turns out when the switch is depressed the motor is only getting 8...
5
5

94 Ranger clicks
My dad has a 94 Ranger 3.0 V6 160 thous miles, who doesn't believe in taking to a shop to have it fixed right. The problem is when you try to start it , periodically it clicks no crank. After a while...
3
3

1999 Ranger A/C
It seems like when the air is on the clutch on the a/c constantly kicks in and out and does not cool very well? Any idea's Thanks for your time
8
8

Ranger stalls
During HOTT days my '97 4.0 Ranger will not stay running ,or idle after restarting the truck. Anyone have any ideas what the cause might be? Thanks, John
1
1

2006 Ranger engine oil
What type of engine oil should be used in my new 2006 4.0L Ranger? In one section, the owners manual says to use Motorcraft SAE 5w30 oil or an equivalent 5W-30 oil meeting Ford specification...
2
2

buying a new pickup
I need ur help !! Wantting to buy a new ext cab pickup and cant decide between a Chevy Silverado and a Ford F150. Depends on reliability and comfort. Consumer reports and such are confusing and...

New fuel pump and MPG goes way down
Hello everyone. Ok here is the deal. My 93 Ford E-150 with a 300 six cylinder used to get close to 20 mpg on the highway. I am not sure what it got in town. Recently I had a new fuel pump put on. The...
13
13

shaking F-150
Hi, All, Just wanted to bounce this off of the Ford truck gurus hanging out in this NG, as I'm not finding any real specific answers doing general 'net crawling. Recently, my 2004 F-150 Supercrew...
6
6

256 CID Ford "American BLUZUMR"
Hello Everyone, I've worked on this truck since 1998. Please visit: Ford Truck World of products used in this build up. May help you in yours. Driver of the American BLUZUMR, Reno A. Cyr Sr.
13
13

4X2 Ford Truck "American BLUZUMR"
Hello Everyone, I've worked on this truck since 1998. Please visit: Ford Truck World of products used in this build up. May help you in yours. Driver of the American BLUZUMR, Reno A. Cyr Sr.
1
1

Ford Truck World
Hello Everyone, I've worked on this truck since 1998. Please visit: Ford Truck World of products used in this build up. May help you in yours. Driver of the American BLUZUMR, Reno A. Cyr Sr.

American BLUZUMR Ford Truck
Hello Everyone, I've worked on this truck since 1998. Please visit: Ford Truck World of products used in this build up. May help you in yours. Driver of the American BLUZUMR, Reno A. Cyr Sr.

98 Ford F-150 named "American BLUZUMR"
Hello Everyone, I've worked on this truck since 1998. Please visit: Ford Truck World of products used in this build up. May help you in yours. Driver of the American BLUZUMR, Reno A. Cyr Sr.
2
2

94 5.8 wont start.. after new timing chain.. water pump installled....
Hello all! Ok.. We're working on a totally stock 94 5.8 Bronco that ran before we started all this. We started out fixing a broken off bolt that holds the timing cover housing on. Once we got it...
1
1