Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: F150 Lightning question.
There were 2,280 lightnings made in 1995. You should check out for more information on these great trucks! Erik D. '94 white lightning
2
2

removing parts from a parts truck
I got a second F150 for some body parts and was wondering if anyone has some tips on how to pull parts off of it. after my nerves calm down i'l tell you about how we transported it (after the brake...
1
1

Ranger steering column exchange??????
You can do anything if you throw enough money and time at it. I'd suggest that you start by swapping in a column-shift steering column, and then fabbing up a shift linkage. Perhaps a full-size Ford...
2
2

F250 running on 7 not 8
Recently purchased a 1987 F250 with 351, auto. Has a 8' western Plow that was just recently serviced by Western. Truck is a Custom, no frills The previous owner mentioned that the engine is strong...

Re: bedliners
I opted for Line-X (Fabulous job) and a 1/4" rubber bed mat. Still no scuffs even after shoveling out 2 yards of decomposed granite and a yard of 3/4" rock last weekend. Pull the bed mat, scrub the...

Re: axle ratio
My '02 F350 V10 has 4.30 LS rear end. I can bomb down the freeway at 85 all day with no problems. (other than that slurping sound coming from the gas tank. hehe) I do tow a trailer full of toys to the...

How to remove speed limiter??
any help appreciated Thanks
2
2

Re: Attention Ford Drivers
[snip] Just remember to smile as I roll my 35's over the top of your Barbie car.. I remember the day back in '99 when I completely crushed a Honda Del Sol because the "bad ass" little kid driving it...
1
1

Re: "Clay Bar" - does this stuff work that good?
I never heard of "minging" a car. Was that something done in those old Flash Gordon serials? I dunno the hows or whys of the stuff, but I've used it on both clear coat and non-clear coat finishes with...
4
4

Re: Rear Window on Bronco
Pull the inside tailgate panel and clean the connections on the switch. message

C6 Transmission Shudder
Hi Y'all, ... I just bought a nice '76 F-250 w/a 460 & a C6 automatic transmission. When I drove the truck for the demo drive, it ran out great. A few days later, after a long drive home (1,200 mi) it...
7
7

Re: Front End Vibes
I am a new to the Super Duty thing myself, just having bought a 2000 F-250 SD PSD a few months ago. The problem you are having seems to be characteristic of the SD's. I have two friends who have owned...
1
1

Re: e350 (rv) 1995 anti lock light
1. Air in lines 2. Master cylinder
2
2

302 ho
i have a 86 mustang, and it surges in low gear, like a cam lope but not smooth at all, the rpms surge at an idol also, from 600- 1200 rpms, i need some help, you know the problems that could be any...
3
3

Changing Rear Ends?
I have two Ford pickups. One is an '89 F-250 Lariat 4X4, auto with a new 460 engine. The other truck is a '90 F-150 Lariat 4X4 auto w/OD, and a well worn 302. Both are now "work" trucks and are driven...
5
5