Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford updates Power Stroke diesel V8, strengthens F-450, tweaks King Ranch
From AB 2015 Ford F-Series Super Duty Features Improved Power Stroke Diesel, Stronger F-450, Revamped King Ranch Edition - Engineering improvements boost the performance, capability and durability of...

Re: 1994 Ford Eddie Bauer Bronco 351 5.8 Shop / Service Manual?
At Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:09:30 -0700, Oren rearranged some electrons to write: Helm Incorporated's online bookstore provides factory authorized automotive & motorcycle technical publications: Ford,...
4
4

FORD ECONOLINE VAN UPGRADES
continued. WE DROVE the E250 up n down Cal One, over the Mattole past Melonview, acro ss the Sierra, multiple coast ranges including backway to Manchester, Casca des, The Mogollon/Crater/Jackson...
2
2

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor sales jumping to new heights
From AB STRONG CUSTOMER DEMAND DRIVES FORD F-150 SVT RAPTOR SALES TO NEW HEIGHTS Raptor sales have hit record highs in 8 of the past 10 months Ford growing the market for increasingly specialized...

my 97 ford f150 will start, but won't stay running.
The truck will start but won't stay running, we have replaced the fuel pump relay and the fuel filter and nothing. Any suggestions as to what it might be?

96 F150 inline 6 will not pick up fuel, It starts but won't rev up?
This is my dads truck and it has 550,000 + miles on it. It has been well maintained but it just started this strange problem. He will crank it at times and has no problem at all but it seems to...
1
1

1995 Ford F250
I have a 95 F250 4wd with about 190k. It's been the best truck I've ever owned. The damn things a tank. I've taken care of it, changed the oil regularly, never abused it. I've started to notice the...

Ecoboost v6 any good?
Never owned a Ford but am leaning that way. I test drove an Ecoboost twin turbo V6 yesterday in a new F150, was told it can out haul and outrun the v8 with better gas mileage. Any opinions on this?...
1
1

Ford shows off V8-powered Ranger headed to Dakar Rally
From AB Ford Confirms Participation in 2014 Dakar -Team Ford Racing confirms Ford Ranger Dakar entry -Ford Ranger entry built and designed in South Africa through collaborative global effort -Alvarez...

2005 F-150, Full Crew: Any Switched Power In Rear Of Cabin?
For the front dashcam, the radio power supply sounds like the ticket. But for a rear dashcam, it would be nice not to have to run so much wire. Is there anything readily-available back there? How...
1
1

Rear-Facing Dash Cam: Where To Mount In/On Pickup Truck?
Not a backup cam. A dashcam with high rez that records what it sees. Seems like the rear window of a pickup cab does not work. The bed gets in the way and the cam is not high enough - so that somebody...
5
5

F-150: Any Chance Of Making All Cigarette Lighters Switchable?
2005. I'm hoping maybe all the cigarette lighter wires are fed from a single source (at the fuse panel?) and that source could be moved to a source that comes on when the ignition is turned on and...
2
2

2005 F-150: Dashcam Wiring?
Looks like there is a switched 12v source up in the head liner that serves the rear window open/close rocker switch. Seems like tapping into this would make a really sano dashcam installation. Has...

2005 F-150: Mystery Object Behind Mirror?
viz: I'd like to get rid of it so I can mount a dash cam and have it obscured by the mirror. Anybody know what it is?
4
4

2000 f250 7.3 diesel runs good when heats up cuts out
I have a f250 diesel 7.3 will crank when cold runs good when warms up cuts out any suggestions?????