05 Chevy Tahoe Auto door locks going crazy driver side door ajar light on

I was driving my 05 Chevy Tahoe I turned on the right hand blinker all of a sudden my auto door locks are going on and off my driver side door ajar light comes on eventually it turns off. Now it sporadically doing it. Does anybody have any idea of where I should start looking to figure out what's going on

Reply to
BLITZKAISER

Most likely the door ajar switch in the door latch. Next most likely would be in the wiring harness between the door and the A-Pillar. The wires flex and break in the harness.

Reply to
Steve W.

replying to Steve W., BLITZKAISER wrote: Thank you ill check that out.

Reply to
BLITZKAISER