05 chevy tahoe driver side door ajar light and door locks going crazy

I was driving my 05 Tahoe, turned on my left blinker, and all of a sudden my auto locks started going crazy locking and unlocking and the driver side door
ajar light came on. It's now been two days and has been doing it sparaticly. I was Robson where I should start looking to find out what's going on.
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 00:18:00 GMT, BLITZKAISER

I had that happening with my '97 Lumina. My son traced it to a badly wired car alarm,
replying to Vic Smith, BLITZKAISER wrote: I haven't heard of that. I do have an after market alarm thanks.