05 chevy tahoe driver side door ajar light and door locks going crazy

I was driving my 05 Tahoe, turned on my left blinker, and all of a sudden my auto locks started going crazy locking and unlocking and the driver side door ajar light came on. It's now been two days and has been doing it sparaticly. I was Robson where I should start looking to find out what's going on.
Reply to
BLITZKAISER