1966 Pontiac Strato Chief

Looking for a 1966 Pontiac Strato Chief in any condition, doesn't matter if you think its done or not, I want that car, I have one and am in need of parts. So if you have seen this car, doesn't matter what it looks like 2 door or even a 4 door will do, but it must be a 1966 Strato Chief.

Reply to
TallTim

I don't know if this will help but it is a Pontaic page showing more than just rusty Firebirds. I have seen other Pontiacs while perusing the pages and maybe the author can assist in finding you a parts car.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Reply to
Shep

It seem from the dealer has told me there cars front ends are all the same. so.....

I am looking for front fenders for one of the following cars, IT must be a 1966, no other car will work.

Laurentian

Parisienne

Strato Chief

Star Chief

bones snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
TallTim

Tim

I have a '66 Star Chief myself...if it helps, the Catalina and Bonneville should fit too. Good luck finding the parts. I've seen a few around. Keep a close eye on ebay. Those parts cars show up there from time to time.

Scott

'66 Pontiac Star Chief 45,000 Mi '97 Ford F150 192,000 Mi

Reply to
ssc