1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme A/C Compressor Schematics??

Does anone know where I can find a schematic/diagram of the inside of the A/C compressor for a 1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme? This specific diagram is not in the Olds repair manual. I have spent considerable time poring through diagrams online on numerous sites, and have had no luck. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Reply to
adixon

Have you tried looking for information at your nearby library? How about books at Amazon.com or similar?

Reply to
Silver Surfer