2001 Chevy Impala stays running, however after shutting it off after driving it for a while, it will not restart. You have to let it cool off first before it will.

I have a 2001 Chevy Impala 3.4 l. For some reason, it will not restart after running it for a bit. If you leave it running it will stay running, however if you shut it off oh, you will not restart until it is completely cooled off. If anybody has any ideas, let me know! I originally thought it was the fuel pump getting hot and not producing the fuel pressure needed, however that is not the case. I am an ASE Master Certified Technician, however I do not specialize in GM. It seems to be a very specific GM problem , and if you have any ideas let me know like I said before! My professional scan tool, need subscription has run out and I have not renewed it to go into depth with the vehicle oh, but if you have any ideas or any previous experiences of this happening with a 3.4 l hey, let me know please!

Reply to
Hetzi1