Is it hard to change our a shifter cable on an 02 cavalier?

Is it hard to change our a shifter cable on an 02 cavalier? I was just wondering, I?m alright when it comes to cars "Farm Boy". I do everything on my own cars. This is my g/f?s moms car, but i hear its hard...If anyone has replaced on, or knows if this is a difficult task please let me know! Thanks a bunch!

Reply to
conkeyman