2007 Tahoe LT 5.3L Tranny Problem...

Last night a freind of mine accelerated from a stop and felt a jerk, the truck drove ok to the next light but when she went to go it just revved the engine so she put it in L1 and drove to it home manually using L1,2,3.

Any ideas on what this could be would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Dogg

It means it has to go back to the dealer for warranty work. If it was OK in L1, it may be something as simple as the linkage screwed up. Instead of being in drive, it was actually in neutral.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks Ed, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not so familiar with the Tahoe. I'm assuming it's mechanical linkage. I was thinking it may be a hydraulic control issue as well. I'm going to look at it tomorrow to see if it's anything obvious.

Reply to
Dogg