3.1 miss

Hi I looking for a little help with my 1990

3.1 chevy cavalier. It idles ok with a slight miss but lately the power has gone away. It feels like it's running on 5 cylinders but sometimes it will clear up and run fine for a week or so. I have replaced the plugs,wires, coil pack, gas filter, air filter and cleaned the throttle body. Also about a year ago I replaced the crank sensor for a no start problem, and the map sensor. It has 195000 miles on it and i would like to get a few more. Thanks for any help.
Reply to
den630

Do you think the problem is always on the same cylinder? Can you do some further checking to find out?

Is your fuel pressure satisfactory?

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Reply to