$370 Bulb !!

I don't understand either Mike; I've always carried zero deductable comprehensive. When I bought the extended warranty on my car, I bought the zero deductable plan too; itjust made sense to me. BTW, I agree, parts for imports usually DO cost more than parts for domestic

Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Sun, Apr 9, 2006, 9:31pm From: snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com (Mike=A0Hunter) Why does it not surprise me that the type of person that would buy an import would not be smart enough to buy zero deductible comprehensive insurance for the relative few dollars more in annual premium? =A0 ;) mike hunt

Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Sun, Apr 9, 2006, 4:56pm From: snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com (Mike Hunter) What do you smoke? The power steering pump for a 97 Lexus V8 that I was referring too, cost more than twice as much as one for a V8 Cadillac, get real. mike hunt

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:24:25 -0400, "Mike Hunter" wrote: Of course they don't, Cadillac's and Cobalt's do not use the same type of lighting system.

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:59:26 GMT, "=AB Paul =BB" wrote: Harry Face wrote: My mechanic said he replaced a headlight bulb at the dealer yesterday on

2004 Cadillac Escalade. $370 for the bulb, Its one of those high intensity types.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Sometimes, when you're up to your butt in alligators, it's hard to remember that the intial objective was to drain the swamp." ~ Unknown ~

Reply to
Rich B

I think they were stealing the entire headlight unit, Harry. I like your brother' security plan; I use a .45 myself (but I have used a double-barreled shotgun as well as a high powered rifle because I really hate thieves). Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Sun, Apr 9, 2006, 10:45pm (EDT-1) From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry=A0Face) Rich, On the Nissan are they stealing the entire headlight assembly or just the bulbs? Sounds like the owner needs to sit on the porch with the .44 Magnum. When my brother got a 77 Electra Park Avenue with chrome wheels, when the alarm would sound off at 3am, he'd run out the door - gun in hand. Harryface

05 Park Avenue =A0 =A0 36,921 91 Bonneville LE 306,353

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Sometimes, when you're up to your butt in alligators, it's hard to remember that the intial objective was to drain the swamp." ~ Unknown ~

Reply to
Rich B

Hey Harry, seemingly another fellow Pontiac advocate and 3800 customer-for-life, re: those bulbs(Escalades) "glad it ain't mine": Wish I had a million of them! Have a good day, Sdlomi

Reply to
sdlomi2