Soltice - rear ended

saw my first Soltice today. Turned my head, very striking. Unfortunately, looking from alongside, the tail is shaped like it's been rear ended and "pushed up." Dunno.

Reply to
bobb

Yes. I saw one several days ago. Like most gm's its got it's ass stuck up in the air but not nearly as bad as the G6 sedan. I like the front though. Too bad it does not come with a 6 cylinder... um something other than a leaking GM 6 cyl.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Two weeks ago I saw a 7 Series BMW on a flat bed on its way to the junkyard. An interior fire destroyed it. The 7 Series is in the $69,000 to $111,000 price range.

Hope the owner was safely able to get out with his cell phone, latte & CD's.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 36,921 91 Bonneville LE 306,353
Reply to
Harry Face