92 Beretts radio with CD

I have been looking for a radio(am.fm.cd)ome on .ebay for the last few days.I have found many for GM cars.Is there a site that has a list of what radios would plug in and fit right in?

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
tomj

Generally anything in that same year range will fit, they all had a standard plug on the back up until 2000 when GM switched over to having their wierd databus system.

Reply to
Paradox

Thank you for your reply.Now it`s back to ebay.

Tom

Reply to
tomj