97 Grand Am

I have a 97 Grand Am with a 3.1 Litre engine while driving the ETS light goes on and the ABS light goes on and won't go off until the car is restarted. When reading the codes no codes appear. The front and rear brakes had been done about 7000Km ago and feel like the have to be done again. Any suggestion on what it could be turning on the lights

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike& Chris

A standard OBDII code reader will not retrieve ABS codes.

Reply to
80 Knight

Reply to
MIke & Chris

There are several on the market, usually rather expensive. I would suggest going to a good parts store (Napa, or the like) and checking there prices.

Reply to
80 Knight