Astro Van Air Blower aka SUMMER IN ALABAMA WHEW!!

I have a 2000 Astro. The although the a/c air switch (face-foot-defrost) will switch between positions, the air always comes out of the foot area. Since it is summer I am trying to get cold air out of the face vents and it isn?t working. I am thinking that is an air valve or something won?t switch. checked the fuse and it is good.

Any suggestions you have would be welcome> I would rather not pay someone $500 to remove the dash.

Thanks Russ

Reply to
RusstheDad

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

jgalianojr