My 2010 Cadillac DTS platinum ignition would not turn far enough to cut off help

My 2010 Cadillac DTS platinum key would not tourn far enough to shut off th e car it's killing the battery. And this happened after the guy put my fuel
pump in it wouldn't start then he went to my fuse panel and did something and it started and when I went to shut it off the key would not come out

Take it back to the guy and see if he screwed it up.