Better forum for me?

Dear all,

With all respect, I cant seem to get enough help here. Is there a better forum for me and my 1994 Buick Roadmaster (Caprice)?

/Peter, SWEDEN

Reply to
Peter

Peter Please don't give up yet. I am sure someone will attempt to answer your post.

Meanwhile, I have composed a list.

1) Please excuse the time lag from the time you post until your post is received. 2) Yesterday was Sunday here in North America and many people do other things. 3) Rocket scientists are asleep and watch football on Sundays. 4) Ones that purport to be highly intelligent don't compute on Sundays.
Reply to
AstroVan

And NNTP servers were not very accessible yesterday here in Canada..........

Reply to
VAX devotee (yeah, I know)

Try rec.autos.tech

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=