Buick LaCrosse Questions

Hello,

Have a '97 Le Sabre. Have been more or less satisfied with it.

The major annoyance was that I had to replace a few corroded and rusted out brake lines that were badly leaking after only about 60K miles. Car was always garaged. No reason for this. They probably went to a cheaper steel, or...? Really bothers me, to say nothing about the safety implications.

Just curious: has this been a problem for them in this model year ?

Anyway, thinking of getting a 2009 LaCrosse. The 2008 looks a bit smaller than my LeSabre.

Anyone have any opinions or comments regarding the reliability of the LaCrosse, e.g., in 2008, etc. ?

Would be most appreciative.

BTW: are there any Buick specific forums or groups ? Can't seem to find any.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

There is a Buick club which I can find for you if you cant locate it. We had a 98 Buick and it had none of the corrosion problems you mentioned.

I have heard nothing about the Lacrosse, one way or the other. Have heard discontent about the Lucerne re dash gauges and lights.

Reply to
HLS

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep

Typical of all GM products that are used in the salt belt.

Reliability of a current model year car??

Reply to
aarcuda69062