Can I suck Tranny fluid out the filler neck ?

I have a 1991 Buick Regal 3.8 automatic that needs to have the transaxle fluid changed . I was told sucking it out the filler neck won't work . Is that true ?

Reply to
JRL

You most likely can suck it out through the filler tube but normally you would want to drop the pan to change the filter if the fluid is due for a change. FWIW YMMV For email remove "_no_spam_"

Reply to
D F Bonnett