car help

I got a 1995 chevrolet beretta z26. my door locks,horn,and driving lights dont work the owners book says there is a inline fuse for these and its located under the steering wheel column. but i can not find it. can someone point me into right direction

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" wrote in news:1154895787.324594.307770 @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Sorry I don't know where that fuse is. Perhaps buy a $12 Haynes or Chilton's manual at autozone. If you wrench at all, even occasionally, on your car, you should have a repair manual. Big time and money saver.

Reply to
grappletech

Don't waste your money on a Chilton's manual, they su*&

Reply to
Weird