Cool Corvette Screensaver

Hi,

I've put together a Corvette screensaver...all are set with really cool backgrounds...I'd love for you to check it out!

This is the fully functional 2 day trial version.

Thanks, Travis

Reply to
ctr33879

Travis,

What a refreshingly honest website. Good luck with your screensaver and your dream of that ragtop ' vette.

J680e

Reply to
Jornada680e

Reply to
JRL

No I didn't. He was honest about what he wants the money for and why shouldn't he get ten bux for his work. Kinda sounds like the American way to get the American dream. Thats why I called it refreshingly honest.

Reply to
Jornada680e