Engine pre-heater

Hi

I own a '00 Venture. I'm looking for an engine pre-heater for cold starting. Any advice / input welcome.

Thank you

Christophe Salvaing

Reply to
Christophe Salvaing

If you can't fit a conventional block heater in it there are in-line heaters that warm the anti-freeze & the block. Most larger automotive stores carry those as well. In addition to the Magnetic heating blocks sold at farm implement stores.

And of course there is always the tried & true "Garage."

PS if you're really "cheap" put a 150 watt flood light on the engine overnight as the engine's cooling. That's what the old Mercedes Diesel crowd does up at the cottage.

Reply to
Full_Name

:-D

Reply to
Christophe Salvaing

What's wrong with an old dipstick heater? I have one in the basement that I used years ago and it worked very well.

Reply to
Al Bundy