Exhaust donut

Is there some trick to getting exhaust donuts on I don't know about? I've been swearing at this thing for over and hour now!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Shep

Is it getting it apart or back together that has got you?

Reply to
SnoMan

A stiff hook on the end of a T-handle does wonders on the hard ones. You can buy one or make one by cutting 5" off an old shovel handle and drilling a hole in the middle for the hook. Find something really stiff and fashion the hook. Or you could buy something for $3.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Ya, I figured out how to get it on, first step is to make sure the part store sells you the right one. Then it should go on okay.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Reply to