Fixed 2003 GMC Sonoma problems!

Hey guys. You might remember me from a while back, I had the 2003 GMC Sonoma that refused to start, or if it did start would run very poorly.

Well, we did manage to fix it, and it only cost us $75.

Apparently, it was a combination of a practically dead battery (I'm pretty sure it was the one that it came off the assembly line with, actually) and lose battery cables when we swapped batteries the first time. Confusing to me, but we went and picked up a new battery from the Wal-Mart (which has more to do with the fact that I can get the new one swapped out in practically any town in America now and not so much the make of that particular battery), dropped it it, made sure it was bolted up tight, and the truck fired right up and ran, and has been running perfectly, if a little gas hungry, for a week now.

So anyways, if you're having ignition trouble or stuttering while running, you may want to check your battery and make sure it's still good.

Thanks for the tips guys!

Reply to
Rapier