Front Seat Question

My 2000 Impala has regular manual seats but there is a loose wiring harness under them as though the car could have been fitted with power seats further down the assembly line.

If I were to get a good set of power seats from a junked Impala, how hard would it be to remove the old ones and install them??

Thanks in Advance, Kasey

***Remove "NOSPAM" to reply by email***
Reply to
K.G.

You might be able to buy a power seat track and bolt it on to your existing seat.

But first I'd confirm that the wire harness you see is definately for the power seat, It could be for something else.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~259,100 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face