Re: Break Vibration

Improperly torqued wheels causing the rotors to be a little cockeyed? Just a thought, but twice in a row?

I have a 92 Pontiac Transport (same thing as Olds Silhouette- The Ugly Nose > vehicle). It has 158K miles and runs like a champ. I got the breaks rotors > and pads (front) replaced a month ago at CAR-X. The van would 'shake and > shudder' everytime you break and come to a stop. So - I took it back to > CAR-X last week- he replaced and put another set of rotors. No luck. the > van still shakes as you break. I plan on taking it back to the CAR-X guy > again next week. > I am puzzled - why this? Do you guys think there is some other problem? > >
Reply to
Mike®

ABS turning on?

Reply to
Paul

My 2002 GMC Sonoma just went through that, the left front sensor was bad so the ABS would trigger on that wheel.

Reply to
Gravity