FS Chevelle SS w/ 454

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $21761921
I had to relist this due to a non paying bidder. This is a great chance to
own an SS with a 454. It is NOT an original big block car, however it is an original SS small block car that has a 454 sitting in the engine bay.
I purchased it with several other cars in an all or none deal. I just don't have time for it right now. Reserve is set REALLY low, so don't miss this if you want to build an SS. If it doesn't sell this time, I will probably keep it and restore it.
E-mail any questions and I will answer as quickly as I can.
Thanks LC
Only 12 hours left! 2500 will buy it !!