GM Dealership Closings List ?

Hi,

Anyone have a link to the (complete) list of GM dealership closings ?

Particularly interested in Mass.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

At lest GM is giving the dealers a lengthy notice, unlike the Chrysler dump in a couple of weeks.

We have 3 GM dealers in a small town (pop.10,000) covering every brand. One was a Cad-Olds-GMC and is surviving after the Old lost. Another is Pont-Buick and will have to lose the Pontiac. I'd imagine one of these will be gone and possibly the franchise moved to the other. A few other dealers in about 25 miles have gone in the past couple of years anyway.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski