GM Power Window Switch Copper Contact Points Cleaning Guide

I thought I was done messing with my windows after I replaced two motor/regulator assemblies and lubricated all of the tracks. But then the master window switch started giving me trouble by only working intermittently.

I took it apart and thoroughly cleaned the copper contact points with Q-Tips. Before you spend money on a new or used switch assembly ($40-80), try this out first.

Here's the guide -

Cheers, Paul Michaels '01 Grand Prix GTP Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels