help unlocking radio

Can someone get the code for my radio? My car is a Sunfire GT 99.

My 6 digits code is 582587

Thanks in advance

Reply to
yeller

Shep

I have followed the instructions in the manual, I just need to get the unlock code that I forgot.

Reply to
yeller

Reply to
Shep

"" wrote: > Can someone get the code for my radio? My car is a Sunfire GT > 99. > > My 6 digits code is 582587 > > Thanks in advance

Only way to get your code is to go back to the dealer.

Reply to
Shakes73